Solid of a 2002 experience in Disney travel planning and organization, the WDWorld team is committed to providing you with personalized services and thoughtful advice to help you enjoy an unforgettable and magical vacation. Because every trip to a Disney destination is different, it’s very important to have the help of advisors who have the expertise to advise you on what’s right for YOU and on your budget!
We put on our Mickey’s ears every morning to listen to you!
Our services are FREE for all our destinations and are offered when booking:
- a Walt Disney World Resort package of a minimum of 3 nights at a Disney hotel including a minimum 3-day entry ticket
- a Disney Cruise Line Cruise
- a Disneyland Resort package of a minimum of 2 nights in a Disney hotel including a minimum 3-day entrance ticket
- a 2-night minimum package at Universal Orlando Resort.
Have you booked your trip directly on the Disney website and realized that our assistance would be helpful in planning and successfully completing your future stay? It is possible under certain conditions to transfer your reservation.
OUR HELP DURING ALL THE PROCESS:
- Suggestions on dates of stay and hotels according to your budget and your needs
- Detailed and personalized submission according to your selection criteria: budget, duration, time of year, physical capacity of group members, etc.
- Package booking: hotel, tickets and their options, meal plan, Memory Maker (photo package), etc.
- Special event booking: Mickey’s Not So Scary Party Halloween parties, Mickey’s Very
- Merry Christmas Party, Princess Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique transformations, guided tours, etc.
- Setting up your My Disney Experience account and its components
- Promotion tracking: apply a new Disney offer on an existing booking (subject to availability)
- Assistance and advice adapted to your situation
- Great availability to answer your questions
- Travel Insurance Offer (if needed)
- Search for airline tickets (if necessary)
For speed, if the traffic in the agglomerations is generally the same (50 km / h), the rules can be very different for motorways: without limitation in Germany (but beware of the poor quality of the bitumen), 80 km / h for Malta, 120 km / h in Spain, Belgium, Switzerland, Greece, Ireland and Portugal … It is better, therefore, to inquire before according to the country of destination.
Attention also, to the authorized blood alcohol level. It is zero grams in Estonia, Romania, Slovakia, Czech Republic, and Hungary. A rate of 0.8 g of alcohol per liter of blood is tolerated in Cyprus, a few grams more than in France (0.5 g).
Also, ask for the necessary safety equipment. Thus in Norway, a flashlight is mandatory in addition to the safety vest and the warning triangle. In Germany, it is a first aid kit, while in the UK, you need a fire extinguisher and spare bulbs in addition.