One cannot imaginethe bliss of nature when living in a city like Mumbai, but we can easily get away from this concrete jungle to enjoy the beauty of nature near Mumbai. You will find plenty of nature resorts near Mumbai where you can relax and enjoy your weekend getaway.
- Vasind, which can easily be accessed by the Mumbai Suburban railway or the highways, is a gorgeous destination. With the serene Bhatsa River flowing by it has not yet come under tourists’ the radar so you can have:
- A wonderful camping experience amidst nature.
- A delightful kayaking experience
- Unique forest walk conducted during the night
- Another beautiful place is Junnar where you can experience farming and other agricultural activities for fun. You can trek around and take a part in traditional games like Vitti Dandu and Ningorcha. Don’t forget to take photographs of this place surrounded by Sahyadri Hills.
- Resorts in Panchgani are among the beautiful nature resorts near Mumbai where you can enjoy a fun-filled farm stay and revel in the dense beauty of the Krishna River.Farm tours, bullock cart rides, tractor rides, and boating are some of the other activities you can enjoy.
- An ideal destination to visit over the weekend is Dapoli in the Ratnagiri district.The place is as charming as ever with the sprawling tranquil beaches, which are not overcrowded. Stay at the agro Homestay if you enjoy farm culture. You will also see some beautiful birds here.
- Located 78 kilometres away from Mumbai near Lonavalais Zara’s resort. It is anenchanting budget Nature resort, which is about two and a half-hour from Mumbai. You get to enjoy:
- Mesmerizing views of the green valleys
- Game zone
- Swimming pool
- Landscaped garden
A lavish menu is available to satiate your taste buds at the restaurant.
- If you desire to spend a relaxed time amidst nature with your friends and family, then choose Durshet Forest Lodge, Nature Trails in Khopoli. Nestled amidst lush green space with abeautiful view of Sahyadri Hills this is one of the best places to enjoy nature. The scenery isespecially spectacular during the rains. You can also enjoy adventure activities and campfire on the resort ground.
- Rajmachi and Kondane Caves is also a wonderful experience of nature. The fort of Rajmachi built by ChhatrapatiShivaji is located in the Karjat region and is a perfect place to enjoy trekking. You can enjoy the views of Borghat, which is a historic trade route and revel in the beauty of Shrivardhan Fort and Manoranjan fort.
These are only a few of the beautiful places near Mumbai where you can enjoy the bliss of nature. Check out for others that may be of convenience to you.